domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Earthquake on February 27


On the night of February 27 in Chile was a powerful experience, because I had never felt anything like it.
The night on the earthquake I was at a party in an apartment floor 21. On the 21st floor of the earthquake was felt with a grade 15 ajajajjaaj. I thought that dying in this earthquake. At the party had many friends and they were all very scared.
In the Department all things were on the ground, all broke. There was also light and had no cell phone connection.
I think the earthquake in Chile was very intense, but Santiago was less affected than other regions of Chile.
People living in southern Chile are more affected by the earthquake of February 27, they lost their homes, their jobs and many people died in a tsunami off the coast of Chile.
Thank God I'm fine and my family and friends also
The earthquake was a powerful experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario