miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My activity in free time


My activity in free time

my activity in free time is very entertaining. Is very important to have time to do things for enjoy and relax, also is very good for be happy, ajjaja..
The sport is generally one of the things that I like most, but the activity that is wonderful is The rollers.
the rollers in the Street is very entertaining, but I can not practice very often, not always I have time to rollerblade and that's sad.
I rollerblade since I was 7 years old and very young I have never stopped rollers in the street.
when i was 7 years old, my father bought me a pair of Rollers for children and my motivation was very stronge. for many years I love this sport and I hope to have more time to practice.
I like parctice in the rollers, because it is very entertaining, enjoying especially in the street, however it is dangerous when there are many cars.
I especially remember when I fell in my rollers, this fall was very strong. but it is bad beacuse if you have fear slide in the rollers is dangerous.

well, but my motivation is more stronger than the danger of an accident.
regards

2 comentarios: