martes, 6 de abril de 2010

My favorite piece of technology

The notebook is actually my favorite piece of technology, this is a laptop that is currently being used often, is really needed and help with everyday problems in communication, in academic work and also to talk with friends.

The first time I use my notebook was years ago, entering college and it really is very necessary to me.

I love my notebook, because thanks to him I can do many things, like homework, work, talk with my friends, my family, listening to music, learning new things with my internet connection, really is wonderful!.

Without my computer would have many problems, I could not do my work, study on my computer, talking with friends, organize my work during the day and talk to my family. If I do not I have my computer all day I would be very difficult, I could not relax either listening to music, could be terrible!

Technology is needed!. Unfortunately I am a user of the technology and is essential for my work.

2 comentarios:

  1. you, isa and my have the same love for ours notebooks,,,so great

    Ok see you in class

    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes Fran, also I love the notebook, is the best!!!

    It is amazing

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar