miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chileeee 1 V/S Honduras 0 !!!


I watched all the game of Chile vS honduras. This game was really entertaining and fantastic because during twelve years Chile not game the world cup. I watched the game in my home with my family. I was very concentrated with my brother, my sisters and my parents.
During all the game I was eager and concentrated watching the game but i enjoyed all the time, because the game was entertaining and the players are good.
I think that all the players of chile did a fantastic gam, but the best chilean player in my opinion is Alexis Sanchez, because he is a forward player very skilful and rapid also he is very important because is a goal scorer very talented.
In my opinion the worst chilean player was Jorge Valdivia because was imprecise and vague in the game and with others players he had very errors, but he is a very good playerin general.
I think that Chile is a very good team soccer with many capacity for win soccer games to many group in the soccer , but is too very complicated to have other rivals with more experienced in the World cup , for example Brasil that wined five world cups in the history , also other groups like Alemania , Italia or Italia. Well is very complicated that Chile win the World cup , but if the team soccer Chilean is specific and with good game this can to have a participation favourable in the world cup.
well is entertaining see the game of Chile!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario