domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My favorite theme of geography


In the race of geography there are many things that I like, but when I choose, one that most interests me in this semester is "Chile geographical problems." This class taught by Professor Miguel Alonso and he is friendly teacher.
I like this class because it is practical, applicable, easy to understand and is much more practical to study and work.
The class of geographical problems of Chile is related to the environment, social and economic of an area or territory, the problems that exist in one place and the complex relation between the elements.
This semester I learn many things related to environmental impact. The environmental impacts are complex, with many professionals who help in the evaluation of environmental impact and working areas well defined.
It is important to environmental laws that apply in Chile, for to make environmental impact evaluation. I think that environmental problems are very common throughout Chile and we have to study all these problems.
When I work in geography the subject of environmental impact evaluation is a useful item that allows me to be qualified to work on the environmental in the work of geography. The geography is necessary to help in the environmental problems that are occurring in Chile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario