domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My best Holiday!


My best Holiday not is easy to choose, because I have many holiday entertaining. But one of my most impressive and new holiday was traveling to Isla Robinson Crusoe.
I went on holiday to this place many years back. The first time when I was to this place I was with twelve years and the second time when I was thirteen years.
The first trip to Robinson Crusoe Island I was a little scared , but it was really fun travel. I did many things, I met many places in the island, such as Juan Fernandez National Park, the coastal area of the island, many people friendly and I lived with a happy family on the island.
I remember this vacation different things, for example: when I travel by boat this was amazing for me, even when I walk many hours to the top of a mountain of great height. I remember that in the place the food was very good. Many fish, seafood and typical food of the island, the lobster dish.
Well my holiday was very good on the island Robinson Crusoe and I think back to visit the island very soon because it is a very nice place, quiet, very nice people and where you can do many things!
well , the holiday is one time for enjoy and relax but is very good when I could to travel with my friends.

2 comentarios:

  1. That Bakan. I would love to know Robson Crusoe. good place

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are a lucky girl!

    That place is beautiful!!

    See ya in the FAU

    ResponderEliminar