miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

My good friend!




I have some good friends, including friends from home, old school friends, but especially my neighborhood friend. she is , my classmate in the university, and also my old classmate at the school. she is Isabel.
I know isabel long time. since we were little aproximatelly five or six years old, but it is my good friend from twelve years of age.
I met my friend isabel in the primary school , and since she lives near my house we share a long time. after we started college together.
I see very often isabel because she is my college friend and we are quite time together.
I get along well with Isabel, because she is nice and we like some similar things like music, parties, share with friends, thinking about some suchlike.
We doing many things together, such fun, share with friends, studying in college, and share experiences every day.
Isabel is in general a person with many good qualities such as friendly, cheerful, comprehensive, and also a good counsellor. She is a nice person.
well my good fiend is important for me . To have one companion for compart , divert and distract is entertaining and more good when are similarities interests.

1 comentario:

  1. Isa and Maricel the best friend!

    known for a long time... that beautiful :)
    regards to the two!!

    Luna

    ResponderEliminar