miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

I decided to study geography because...



Geography is my career since 2007 and I decided to study it, because at the time that I saw my options was interesting for me.
well I found this Career attractive because the courses are entertaining, interesting and a bit complicated.
Geography is about of things such as territory, the environment and biogeography also about climatology, urban development, rural development, social and cultural. Also a set of attractive themes to work.
When I take the desicion to study geography nothing helped me. I only chose my best option at the moment.
I've never regretted my choice because I love geography, but sometimes I studied things that I not like.
the area of geography that I would like to study but it is about many things, such as environment, soils, but also the social and economic area.
for me the areas that i like really is work whith the natural anda the social , the work with the environment is my dream in the future anda i hope have the posibility of to get a occupation in this area .
My objetive in the geography is I help in the difficulties on territory in areas social and essencially in the environment.
well the important is to have valour for study this career , because is very long y with patience is easier

1 comentario: